Fresh Press realizes that not every screen printer is the same & neither are the garments they produce. We also understand that we are not just making T-Shirts, we’re helping you promote your brand , business or event! The average person keeps a shirt for about 2 years but if the shirt is poorly printed and uncomfortable to wear then your clients/friends are less likely to wear them often and that is why we strive at creating and developing innovative methods for printing to deliver top-notch apparel no matter the garment!
When we decided in 2012 to provide our local city of El Paso, Texas with screen printing services it was for one reason and that was because while there was some OK printers in town, no one could deliver on the customer service aspect! We know this first hand being gym owners (Crossfit 915) sourcing nearly everyone in town for printing services. Fast Forward 4 years later and we are still full force with our original business plan – create unique, quality and affordable art solutions – obsess over every detail – never let customer service take a back seat!
From humble beginnings to a shop now that loves and treats our clients like true business partners ( because we truly are – our success is dictated by the success and returning business of all our clients!). Our talented team is looking forward to the new heights we’ll reach together. Thank you so much for all the love and continued support!
Why Choose Us?
- Experience — While we can’t say we’ve done it all, we’ve done a LOT. We bring this experience to every order. You’ll be glad we did
- Personal attention — We believe that personal attention is the key for a business that specializes in custom products. So it only makes sense that we pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
- Catalogs — Sometimes it’s helpful to look through a catalog. Let us know if we can show you one that specializes in sportswear, fashion fit wear, team wear, work wear or custom imprinted products.
- Artwork — We’re not shy about telling you about our talented staff, and art is one place we shine. We have an in house graphic designer that can take your thoughts and turn them into the art!
- Virtual samples — Sometimes it helps to see what your logo is going to look like before we print 200 of something, and we get that! That’s why we can create virtual samples, so you can see what it might look like to print a lime green tee with purple and orange lettering, before we supply the finished product.
- Easy — We hear all the time how easy it was to place an order with us. That’s exactly what we want, and we consider that one of the highest compliments!